Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Mix-Up {Make-up Routine}

One of our favorite topics to talk about at Viva Diva is Make-up; make-up products, make-up techniques, basically make-up anything. And one of the best things about being surrounded by women all day, everyday, is being able to compare notes on all the hot new make-up products out on the market, and what product is  worth buying. Here is a little inside peek on my favorite products, and what is currently in my make-up bag of go-tos.

1. Neutrogena Natural Make-up Remover and Cleanser; Earthtuface Face Serum( I apply this every night before my lotion)
2. MAC-Coquette muted greyish shadow; believe it or not I use this for my brows with small brow brush.

3. Bare Minerals Fairly Light mixed with Bare Minerals Tan for a Summery tan finish; Stila Sun Bronzing Powder in Shade 01;MAC Melba matte blush mixed with MAC Fleur Power satin blush
4. MAC eyeshadow palette: Blanc Type, Retro Speck, Soft Brown, Swiss Chocolate; MAC Blacktrack Fluidline with liner brush
5. Benefit They're Real mascara with lash curler
6. A picture of my guy and I backpacking. Essential for a big bright smile!

Maccosmetics.com
Sephora.com
Earthtuface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment